fpbase.org is a beautiful web-application to browse the contents of the Fluorescent Protein Database. There is a lot of linked content such as excitation and emission spectra or the publications reporting on the molecules. Check it out!
At the University of Fribourg we use Imaris to process and analyse multidimensional image data-sets issue from epi-fluorescene microscopy. In particular we use it’s advanced functionality for 3 dimensional (optically sectioned) image data and perform volumetric analysis.
We organise a worksop with representatives of Bitplane for you, to discover the possibilities of the software and train yourself as a user.
date: 11. September 2018 from 9:00-17:00
location: PER II, F230
participation conditions: UniFr staff, free of charge, registration required
Participants are free to only attend the presentation of Imaris or to work through the entire workshop.
|09:00-10:30||presentation of Imaris (functionality, use cases)|
|11:00-13:00||introduction to Imaris (basics)|
Un monde minuscule et vivant est à découvrir avec les microscopes du Département de Biologie.
Eine winzig kleine und lebendige Welt gibt es zu entdecken mit den Mikroskopen des Departments der Biologie.
Looking forward to our and your participation at the 10th edition
- All facility users have to take a training session with facility staff for any given instrument they intend to use (contact).
- Every user books his/her own slots.
- During office hours – Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00 – the following applies:
- An oh-slot (office hour slot) has, for counting purposes, a max. duration of 4 hours. E.g. single oh-slots are 9:00-13:00, 13:00-17:00 but also 7:00-12:00. A reservation from 8:00- 13:30 would count as two oh-slots.
- At any given time you are allowed max. three upcoming oh-slots.
- If possible avoid several slots during office hours on one single day.
- Outside of the office hours there is no limitation for the duration of the reservation slots.
- Cancellation must be done before your booked slot has started. Once the slot started you will be charged for the full slot.
- If you finish your session earlier than booked, please let the next user know or by letting the interest group know via mailing list.