Courses and Exams
Study Plan and Regulations: Chemistry
At the Faculty of Science, Chemistry can be studied at several levels:
- Chemistry as a Major, at the levels of Bachelor of Science or Master of Science
- Chemistry Minor
- Chemistry as propaedeutic level
- Chemistry as an elective discipline for teaching at secondary school level I
- Chemistry in a pre-master programme or as a compement to a master
- Chemistry at the Doctoral level
NB: Some of the Chemistry courses can be integrated into the study plans of other disciplines. If this is the case, please consult the study plans concerned.
Courses and Exam Regulations
Here is the Courses and Exams for Bachelor and Master Chemistry students.