The Research Promotion Service serves researchers at the University of Fribourg and those wanting to study or work at the University, as well as researchers and companies in the cantons of Fribourg and Valais.
Services include (free of charge):
Counseling & Support
- Advertisment and information events on funding opportunities
- Support in finding funding for research projects at the national and European level.
- Assistance with applications to the Swiss National Science Foundation SNSF and European programmes:
- Scientific content (pre-screening, particularly summary, contributions to state of the art, timeframe, significance of planned research).
- Administrative content (budget, salaries, strategic questions).
- Facilitation of contact to researchers with SNSF experience (SNSF coaches).
- EU Project Mentor
- Electronic publications of PhD thesis on RERO DOC
- Advise regarding Open Access financial support.
- Maintenance of the research webpages of the University of Fribourg.
- Secretariat for the Research Promotion Commission.
- Institutional declaration of the Rectorate
- Advertisement and support in some prize applications.