International Relations Commission
Tasks and Responsibilities
- it formulates for the Rectorate at the latter’s request or on its own initiative, recommendations regarding international relations;
- it ensures the exchange of information among its members on developments regarding international relations in the Faculties;
- it submits to the Rectorate, according to the latter’s guidelines, the selection of applicants for mobility grants awarded by the Directorate;
- it submits to the Rectorate its provisional decision on the report and the annual accounts of the Service;
- it formulates proposals for the job description of the Service Manager with a view to its approval by the Rector.
The Rectorate may entrust the Commission with further tasks and responsibilities in the area of international relations.
Astrid Kaptijn, Vice-Rector
Hallensleben Barbara, Faculty of Theology
Besson Samantha, Faculty of Law
Morschett Dirk, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences
Stoichita Victor, Faculty of Arts
Serneels Vincent, Faculty of Science
Bucher Lukas, Academic Director
de Dardel Marielle, International Relations Services