The Association of the Professorial Board of the University of Fribourg comprises all the University’s professors in accordance with the statutes of 22 May 2001 (RS 2.1.0).
It has as its aim the defence of the interests and rights of the professors and fulfils the other tasks assigned to it by law. In particular it takes part in forming opinions on important matters concerning the University as a whole. In doing so, it endeavours to support the University in its mission (art. 2 of the statutes).
The Committee of the Professorial Board of the University of Fribourg comprises the following persons:
- Prof. Thierry Collaud (Faculty of Theology), President
- Prof. Ulrich Ultes-Nitsche (Faculty of Science) , Vice-President
- Prof. Thomas Austenfeld (Faculty of Arts)
- Prof. Christelle Dumas (Faculty of Economic and Social Sciences)
- Prof. Bertrand Perrin (Faculty of Law)