Database Search and Reference Management 1
This module introduces the participants to the access and the search in the most important bibliographic databases of their discipline. Furthermore they use Zotero to save and manage the search results. Participants bring their notebooks to the course.
- access bibliographic databases within university network and from home (VPN client)
- know the most important databeses of the discipline
- define the information need
- search effectively and efficiently in the identified databases
- save and manage the search results with Zotero