Database Search and Reference Management 2
This module is the continuation of 'Database Search and Reference Management 1'. Participants will develop their knowledge of database search and lern how to correctly cite information sources using Zotero with a word processor. This session serves also to resolve problems that occured after the first session.
- choose databases in function of the information need
- use advanced search functions (e.g. referenced author search)
- import search results to Zotero
- cite information sources with Zotero
- choose an appropriate citation style