We offer a wide range of optical microscopes that are organized with and documented by this very website. Before booking and using one of the instruments please go through this checklist:
- You know about the facility policy.
- You are aware of our data management policy.
- You have a plan how to analyze your measurements. We offer some software , some hardware and some council.
Once you are registered, trained for the instrument and logged-in this website, you can:
- Find hardware and software manuals: Microscopes > [desired instrument] > Manual
- Find the Instrument specifications: Microscopes > [desired instrument] > Details
- Book an instrument: Microscopes > [desired instrument] > Booking
- Manage Your Bookings: My Bookings
- Let us know about irregularities that do not require our immediate attention: Microscopes > [desired instrument] > Report Issue.
Think of it as logbook (e.g. Immersion oil is almost used up). If something is keeping you from doing your measurements drop us a line.