Please use your UniFr credentials to authenticate as facility user and access the internal resources.
To make a reservation: Use the Menu > Microscopes to navigate to the microscope you want to book and click on Booking in its sub-menu.
You will see the Booking menu-entry once you authenticated as facility user. Entries will be visible for all those instruments you were granted access to. Access is granted after completing a training session with the respective instrument.
To cancel or modify a reservation, please go to My Bookings.
- All facility users have to take a training session with facility staff for any given instrument they intend to use (contact).
- Every user books his/her own slots.
- During office hours – Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00 – the following applies:
- An oh-slot (office hour slot) has, for counting purposes, a max. duration of 4 hours. E.g. single oh-slots are 9:00-13:00, 13:00-17:00 but also 7:00-12:00. A reservation from 8:00- 13:30 would count as two oh-slots.
- At any given time you are allowed max. three upcoming oh-slots.
- If possible avoid several slots during office hours on one single day.
- Outside of the office hours there is no limitation for the duration of the reservation slots.
- Cancellation must be done before your booked slot has started. Once the slot started you will be charged for the full slot.
- If you finish your session earlier than booked, please let the next user know or by letting the interest group know via mailing list.