- switch on the computer
- on the NanoZoomer main switch
- switch on the fluorescence lamp main switch (if needed)
- launch the NDP.scan software
- exit NDP.scan
- switch off the Nanozoomer
- switch off the computer
- switch off the fluorescence lamp main switch
The following schema sketches out the light path of the NanoZoomer. This is a normal fluorescent setup with the particularity of the Camera. This RGB camera always acquires 3x8bit -> 24bit RGB images, even if we scan one single fluorescence channel.
Acquisition and viewer software
More documentation about the NDP software suite is on this dedicated page.