German intensive preparation course
We offer you:
- competent language instruction that prepares you to participate in university courses taught in German;
- lessons with experienced lecturers that allow you to expand and develop your academic language skills (grammar & vocabulary, speaking & writing, reading & listening comprehension) at level B2.1 and/or B2.2;
- the opportunity to establish lasting contacts with other students of the University of Fribourg/Freiburg and to get to know the university before the beginning of the semester.
The course is aimed at national and international students and PhD candidates (also mobility) who would like to improve their academic German. It is suitable for all students who have reached level B1 or are at the beginning of B2. Employees of the University of Fribourg are also welcome.
The lessons consist of a basic course, in which all language skills are practised, and two additional modules that can be booked. The basic course with four lessons takes place in the morning. In the afternoon we offer the module "Consolidating and developing grammar" (two lessons) and the module "Speaking in small groups" (one lesson).
Please complete the registration form (registration period expired for the AS 20).
After sending the form, the candidate will receive an email asking to perform an online placement test. The level of the candidate must correspond to the level of the course. Payment information will be sent by email after validation of registration.
There are a limited number of places in the course. Register as soon as possible!
- 15 July 2020 for the course in the autumn semester (August 2020)
Basic course + Grammar + Conversation CHF 700.--
Basic course + Grammar CHF 600.--
Basic course + Conversation CHF 500.--
Basic course CHF 400.--
Payment information will be sent by email.
Mobility students are requested to contact the International Relations Office to find out the course fees.
Validation of the course
The course is validated by:
- 6 ECTS credits for the basic course + Grammar + Conversation
- 5 ECTS credits for the basic course + Grammar
- 4 ECTS credits for the basic course + Conversation
- 3 ECTS credits for the basic course
Obtaining a certificate requires regular attendance and active participation in the various class activities and tasks.