Language Courses for Students from all Faculties
Language courses are open to students from all faculties except:
- visiting students from other universities (also including BeNeFri), unless they are part of a Mobility Programme
- persons from outside the university
You are registering for a language course for the first time
1. Compulsory Online Placement Test
2. Course and Exam Registration
3. Oral Interview for English and Italian courses
For English courses
- Registration for English courses is confirmed only after an oral placement interview has taken place.
If you missed the Oral Interview held on Monday Sept 14th please do the following:
In order to participate in an appropriate English language course, and once you have your Online Test Results, please follow these steps:
1) Check that you meet eligibility requirements for registration.
2) Read the full course descriptions and choose a course.
3) Register for the course and attend the next lesson. Identify yourself to the instructor who will confirm your registration or who may advise you to attend a different course. You may also send an email to the instructor of a course to make inquiries.
For Italian courses
- If you would like to do an Italian course, you must attend the compulsory oral interview after completing the online placement test before you can enrol in a course.
- Please reserve a slot on the interview timetable at the bottom of the online test in Moodle. The interview takes place on Monday 14th and Tuesday 15th September 2020 at the Language Centre, MIS 10, Room 01.11.
You have successfully completed a language course in the same language in the previous semester
1. Course and Exam Registration
Enrolment and Deregistration Deadlines
|Compulsory Online Placement Test||24.08.2020 - 27.09.2020|
|Registration||24.08.2020 - 27.09.2020|
|Registration for Italian courses||after the oral placement interview|