Language Courses for Students from all Faculties
Language courses are open to students from all faculties except:
- visiting students from other universities (also including BeNeFri), unless they are part of a Mobility Programme
- persons from outside the university
You are registering for a language course for the first time
1. Compulsory Online Placement Test
2. Course and Exam Registration
3. Oral Interview for English and Italian courses
If you would like to do an English or Italian course, you must attend the compulsory oral interview after completing the online placement test.
- For English: The interview takes place on Monday 22nd February 2021 at the Language Centre, MIS10, Room 2.16.
- For Italian: Please reserve a slot on the interview timetable at the bottom of the online test in Moodle. The interview takes place on Monday 22nd February 2021 at the Language Centre, MIS10, Room 01.11.
You have successfully completed a language course in the same language in the previous semester
1. Course and Exam Registration
Enrolment and Deregistration Deadlines
|Compulsory Online Placement Test||08.02.2021 - 07.03.2021|
|Registration||08.02.2021 - 07.03.2021|
|Registration for Italian courses||after the oral placement interview|