Mayron Pereira Picolo Ribeiro
PhD Candidate in Clinical Psychology, Conférence Universitaire de Suisse Occidentale (CUSO), Switzerland (2017 – Current)
Master of Science in Behavior Analysis, Universidade Estadual de Londrina (UEL), Brazil (2014 - 2016)
Teaching activities / Master in Clinical Psychology, University of Fribourg, Switzerland (2017 – Current)
- Competences of Diagnostic in Feeding and Eating & Depressive Disorders (Spring Term);
- Personality Disorders (Fall Term);
- Intercultural workshop on psychopathology;
- Direction of Prof. Dr. Chantal Martin-Soelch.
- Scientific Correspondent at the inaugural meeting of the Swiss special research interest group on Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience of Pain – Pain Research Forum;
- Representative of the PhD Students of the University of Fribourg at CUSO.
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship for Foreign Scholars (CHF 69,120.00).