New students (Bachelor - 120 or 60 ECTS)
We look forward to welcoming you to Fribourg!
As you begin your English studies with us, and in order to simplify your registration to English classes in MyUnifr, please find below some information which will help you to enrol in lectures and proseminars.
- Since you are starting next term, our study plan as of AS 2015 will apply to you
- You will find the timetables for the next academic year online
- These are the modules for Major or Minor students starting this term
- These are all the classes that you can take during your first academic year in order to complete the foundations modules (Modules One and Two)
- Please note that a compulsory 'Aptitude Test' will take place Friday, September, 20 from 8:00 to 10:15.
- Once you have decided which classes you wish to take, you must register for them officially on your MyUnifr account. The official registration period runs from September, 9th to October 11th, 2019. Professors often need to check the list of students enrolled in their classes, hence, it is in your best interest to register as early as possible. For your own peace of mind, please complete this process within the first two weeks of the semester; that is, by September 27.
Please check our FAQs if you have further questions.
If you do not find an answer to your question there, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
With our best wishes for the beginning of this semester !
Marie-Pierre Meyer-Stephens, Department Secretary / Students' counsellor
Prof. Thomas Austenfeld, Head of Department