Scanning Electron Microscopes
Thermo Fischer SEM FEIXL30SFEG upgraded to remX Microscope Control
- Schottky Field Emission Electron Gun with electron optics working at acceleration voltages from 200eV to 30KeV (beam deceleration). Image resolution 2nm at 30KeV.
- Five axis 50x50mm automated stage x y z r t
- Image Acquisition:
Live option 15 images/sec. at 512x512 pixels, Maximum image format at 16384x16384 pixels Oversampling rate from 1-32000 times
- Secondary electron detector (SE), through the lens secondary electron detector (TLD) 1 Centaurus scintillation type backscattered detector (BSE), one 4-quadrants semiconductor backscattered detector, cathodoluminescence detector (CL), Scanning Transmission Electron Microscopy (STEM) option with sample holder for 15 TEM grids.
- Oxford EDX and EBSD microanalysis system AZTec Advanced with a EDS Silicon Drift Detector (SDD) X-MAX 150mm2 with 127eV energy resolution, EBSD HKL Advanced with a Nordlys camera and forescatter detector with 4 diodes.
- REMX microscope control software on Windows 10 platform, DISS5 3D Image Analysis software, Oxford AZTEC advanced software package for EDS and EBSD acquisition and analysis, Channel 5 EBSD analysis software. Oxford Feature Particle Analysis software for automated particle analysis mentioned for morphology and chemical composition.