Minor in Information Management (Master)
Master programs offered by the Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences allow for a minor in another field of study, worth 30 ECTS credits, making it possible to obtain a master with a total of 120 ECTS credits. The most important information about a minor in Information Management is given below. Additional information can be found on the faculty website.
As mentioned, a total of 30 ECTS credits need to be earned to obtain the minor. Of these, 27 ECTS credits must be earned through elective courses, and the following conditions must be met:
- 18 ECTS credits must be earned through courses of the Master in Information Management
- at least 9 ECTS credits must be earned through courses in the Master in Information Management, Master in Computer Science or Master in Business Administration.
The 3 remaining ECTS credits have to be earned by writing a seminar paper. The seminar paper must be written in a subject area that is covered as part of a course in the Information Management program.
The courses available in information management, computer science and business administration are updated by the respective faculties each semester. Course plans can be found on the corresponding websites, and lectures are described in detail in the course catalog.
To be admitted to the minor in Information Management at the Master level, the student must have earned at least 30 ECTS credits in information management at the bachelor level, which corresponds to the the small minor in Information Management at the bachelor level. This minor includes the following courses:
- Informatique de gestion I / Wirtschaftsinformatik I (6 ECTS, Sprache: FR & DE)
- Informatique de gestion II / Wirtschaftsinformatik II (6 ECTS, Sprache: FR & DE)
- Systems d'information / Informationssysteme (6 ECTS, Sprache: FR & DE)
- Operations Management (6 ECTS, Sprache: FR & DE)
- Introduction à la gestion / Einführung in die Betriebswirtschaftslehre (6 ECTS, Sprache: DE & FR)