The competition is organized by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) and focuses on the resolution of commercial disputes through negotiation and mediation. More than 500 participants, including professionals, academics and students from over 60 universities will gather in Paris in February 2021 to discuss, evaluate and practice negotiation and mediation techniques in mock mediation sessions and social events.
Why should you participate?
- Meet people from all over the world and expand your network
- Learn the ins and outs of ADR – how to advance your client’s interests, how to communicate with business partners, how to resolve a commercial dispute by avoiding litigation.
- Discover Paris in a new light. Travel and accommodation expenses are covered.
- Get feedback and advice from a professional mediator in Geneva.
- Participate in Prof. Beyeler’s seminar “Négociation et médiation : mise en pratique ! »
- Get 6 ECTS (special credits).
Send your CV and a short personal statement to email@example.com until April 3rd, 2020.
For more information, please visit https://iccwbo.org/dispute-resolution-services/professional-development/international-commercial-mediation-competition/ or send an e-mail to the above-mentioned e-mail address.
Photo: The 2018 team of UNIFR, composed of four Law-Students. The participants were: Damiano Pasquali (attending IUR 3) Johann-Jakob Chervet (attending IUR 3), Melissa Auderset (attending IUR 3), Quentin Bärtschi (attending MLaw).