When you are registered at the University of Fribourg you will receive your Campus Card which serves the following purposes:
- student identity card;
- library card for all the libraries affiliated to the Cantonal and University Library as well as all libraries belonging to the Bibliopass Network;
- an electronic credit for photocopy machines, the student refectories, cafeteria and drink vending machines;
- the right to take part in University sport;
- a card which can be loaded with credit giving access to Cinemotion (Fribourg Movie Network)
- proof of identity giving access to cinemas at reduced rates, to bookstores, for ski lifts and public transport, as well as special student rates when available.
If the Campus Card is lost or stolen: Uni-Info can issue a new card on the spot, just go to their office. The new card will cost you CHF 20.-.
The Campus Card should be updated at the beginning of each semester by means of the interactive terminals located in the University buildings of Miséricorde and Pérolles (map available here).