Workshop: Manage your bibliography with ORCID (Open Researcher and Contributor ID)
Objective: List and update your scientific work using your ORCID identifier. Gain recognition for your scientific work, reduce the burden of entering information manually, resolve author name confusion, and establish interoperability with funders and publishers as well as data providers. Link your ORCID to MyUnifr.
Public: All those involved in scientific research
• Online workshop of 1h30
• In French or English see the dates of the workshops
Registration: by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the date of the workshop.
• Advantages of an updated ORCID identifier
• How to import your work into your ORCID profile
• Control the visibility settings for all content in your ORCID record
• Link your ORCID to other credentials and allow automatic update
• Link your ORCID to MyUnifr
Thursday 25th of June from 13h30 to 15h
Tuesday 7th of July from 13h30 to 15h
Tuesday 30th of June from 13h30 to 15h
Thursday 2nd of July from 13h30 to 15h