- A Master thesis, as well as a seminar disseration, represents a piece of work in which the student reports about the scientific work he has carried out, by presenting his approach, as well as the highlights and the results of the study.
- Such a scientific work provides information about the author's ability to synthesize and master a large volume of knowledge, as well as at the same time to carefully meet the requirements of the scientific method.
- More details can be found in the document which can be downloaded here
- Besides, a list of potential topics for Master theses can be found here
- The process starts when the academic year begins; in other terms, at the beginning of the Autumn semester. In such context, any interest should be expressed preferably by the end of the previous month of June.