Application and deadlines
ISEP Direct Europe and non Europe
As a member of the ISEP program, the University of Freiburg (Unifr) offers you the opportunity to complete, without selection, a mobility stay of 1 or 2 semesters at about 60 member universities in exchange of the full payment for registration and tuition fees.
- You must have paid your registration fee and be enrolled at Unifr.
- You must have obtained at least 60 ECTS credits at the start of your mobility placement and fulfil the conditions of your faculty
- You must have the consent of your mobility coordinator/academic advisor.
- You must have sufficient language skills. Please refer to the terms of the host universities.
Note: ISEP requires you to have a TOEFL certificate for English-speaking universities to optimise your eligibility for a maximum of universities. Make sure you have this certificate before the end of January/June.
- You must satisfy the specific requirements of the ISEP universities (choose "more filters" and tick ISEP Exchange or Direct).
If you meet the academic requirements and are selected by the International Relations Office, the chances of your being placed at the university of your choice are excellent.
- Registration process
- Prepare your stay
- On the spot
End of stay
Validation of your credits
Ask your host university about obtaining your transcript of records. To have your credits recognised, ask your faculty or department.
All students must complete the experience report, which will be an invaluable source of information for future outgoing students.
Share your experience
Feel free to let others know about your mobility exchange, whether during your stay abroad or on your return, through a blog, on social media, when meeting other students, etc. Your international experience is rich from the academic, personal and social point of view. Give others the benefit of it!