Scholarship for Mexico
The Embassy of Mexico, via the Leading House South America, would like to raise your awareness about the Scholarships Program for Foreigners of the Mexican government. They are offering 4 scholarships to Swiss students.
Application deadline: 27 September 2019
Application online: https://sigca.sre.gob.mx/login
The scholarships are to finance (cf. p.4):
- Graduate programs of four years (Licenciatura), max. 4 years of funding
- Master Programs: max. 2 years of funding
- Specialization: max. 1 year of funding
- Doctorate Programs: max. 3-4 years of funding
- Mobility Programs for undergraduate and master students: 1 school term ( 1 trimester, quadrimester o semester)
- Mobility for Master students, PhD students or postdoc students: at least 1 month
- Medical Specialties and sub-specialties: max. 3 years of funding
Nordmann Scholarship for a placement of 1 or 2 semesters at the Hebraic University of Jerusalem
The Jean and Bluette Nordmann Foundation funds exchanges between the University of Fribourg and the Hebraic University of Jerusalem, which are open to teaching staff, post-doctoral, doctoral and Master's students of all faculties.
Founded in Fribourg in 1990, the foundation aims to promote the knowledge and study of Judaism and Christianity as religions and cultures, help strengthen Judeo-Christian dialogue and Israeli-Swiss relations, and develop scientific and institutional exchanges between Unifr and the Hebraic University of Jerusalem.
Duration of the exchange:
- 1-6 months for teaching staff and post-doctoral or doctoral students
- One semester (or exceptionally, one academic year) for Master's students.
Annual deadline for applications: 31 October by email to the International Relations Office of your home university.
The number of places is limited. The final selection is made by the Jean Nordmann Foundation.
- Rotary Club
- Swiss Study Foundation
- Swiss Association of the Friends of Finland