Applications and deadlines
Application to Unifr
- Choose a partner university on the PÉÉ Québec site
- Browse the courses on offer at partner universities on their web site. Make sure that they are compatible with those at Fribourg.
- Go to the "Mobility - Outgoing" tab on the MyUnifr portal to find out about the different steps you need to take before submitting a mobility application. MyUnifr
- Collect all the documents requested and fill in the mobility application online.
- Have the mobility application signed by your academic advisor and upload it to your Myunifr portal. Conseillers aux études MyUnifr
- Your application will then be processed by the respective office.
Application to PÉÉ Québec
- Once your application has been approved, the International Relations Office (IRO) will send you a code and information on how to draw up your application to the host university, and the deadlines. The code gives you access to aparticipation request form available on the PÉÉ Québec programme website.
- Before completing the form, you should choose 3 host institutions in Quebec. Note: certain universities only admit applicants who have named their university as the first choice.
- Submit your PÉÉ Québec application to the IRO by the stated deadline.
- The IRO will send your application to the host university. Note: incomplete applications are automatically rejected.
- Submission of your application online to the IRO: 31 October for the following academic year (autumn/spring semester).
- Submission of your application to the host university: differs according to the partner university (February to May for the autumn semester and February to October for the spring semester).