Uni-Social and Psychological Advice Commission
Tasks and Responsibilities
- establishment of guidelines for the general and specific criteria for grants from the funds of the Uni-Social Service;
- approval of the Uni-Social Service’s annual report as well as the Service’s annual accounts for the Directorate;
- consideration of matters arising in the area of operations of the Uni-Social Service and support of the Service in the realisation of its projects;
- supervision of appeals against decisions of the Uni-Social Service;
- proposals for the job description of the Uni-Social Service’s Manager to the Academic Services Director.
The Rectorate may entrust the Commission with further tasks and responsibilities in the area of counselling and financial assistance.
The Commission also has the responsibility of monitoring the work of staff assigned to the psychological counselling of students.
The Rectorate may entrust the Commission with further tasks and responsibilities in the area of international relations.
Annoni Jean-Marie, Faculty of Science and Medicine
Previtali Adriano, Faculty of Law
Klumb Petra Liselotte , Faculty of Humanities
Bucher Lukas, Academic Director
Linder Ariane, Uni-Social Services
Ducotterd Jean, Service de conseil psychologique
Raemy Rita, Service de conseil psychologique