The workshop will be organized around the following questions:
• What is a budget: what are the expenses and revenues of a research budget?
• What funding body are we applying to and what is its influence on the budget that can be requested?
• How to build the budget: which parameters should we consider?
• Tips for managing different types of budgets once funding is secured.
After a brief presentation, participants’ specific questions, remarks, and problems relating to their own proposals will be discussed.
Skills to be acquired :
• An understanding of the fundamental elements of constructing a budget
• Ability to analyze a budget
• In the afternoon, budget analysis construction exercises will be carried out and discussed.
Presentation, discussion, exercises, taking into account of the individual cases of the participants.
|speaker||Dr. Jennifer Mcclung, psychologist and biologist, Grants Office Manager University of Neuenburg|
|Contact||REGARD Programme d'ateliers
Av. de l'Europe 20
026 300 70 43